Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Oh, Chloe...









Jeff and I are looking after my sister's puppy, Chloe, for almost 2 weeks. Holly went home to see my older sister, Meredith, and the newest addition to our family: Kyle Matthew Gregory. He is adorable, and I cannot wait to meet him!

I am at the WHAT-ON-EARTH-WAS-I-THINKING-STAGE right now. Chloe is sweet and Caden LOVES her (Cayleigh could take her or leave her) but she does what puppies do- get into trouble. She is determined to destroy all our furniture and carpets, chew all the kids toys, and she's determined to get outside and get run over by a car. Twice she bolted out when the door was open for a split second, and both Jeff and I had to run out in the snow in bare feet to catch her. I'm positive that when Holly and Nathan come to pick her up, she will get outside and they will run her over with their car. I guess we'll wait and see... ;)

No comments: