Saturday, April 4, 2009

"I Bowled a 31, Mommy!"







Last night we went bowling with my friend, Kim, and her family. Caden LOVES Nick- he's 4 months younger than Caden. She also has a little boy named Nate who's 4 months older than Cayleigh. Looking at the pictures of them together shows me how tall Caden really is. ;) Nick is one of Caden's best little buddies at the moment. Both boys had a lot of fun. Caden bowled a 31 all on his own and he is very proud. He's getting better each time. If he could pick anything in the world to do, he would pick bowling for sure. It's funny- as I'm typing this he's digging his bowling pins out of the toy box. Hee hee... ;)

On the way there I tried to get a picture of Cayleigh smiling at Caden in the van. Whenever she's awake in the van she just stares at Caden and admires him. She really does love her big brother.

No comments: