Saturday, April 25, 2009

More April Fun











1. Cayleigh snuggling into her Dumbo blankie that Grammie and Grampie Jones got her at Disneyland. I can't put her to bed without it. :) I took this picture just now as she is having her nap.

2 & 3. Daddy and his children. They both LOVE to sit on Jeff's lap and play. I love to watch the 3 of them together.

4. Cayleigh had her very first Mum Mum yesterday. She is only 6 1/2 months and, although they don't recommend finger foods quite this early, I thought Cayleigh was ready. Yesterday I was trying to have a rice cake (my first "meal" of the day which was at 2:30 in the afternoon) and Cayleigh was grabbing at it and opening her mouth wide trying to gulp it down. So I went to the store and bought Cheerios, Mum Mums and puffed rice and she's doing great. She loves the Mums Mums and pretty much just plays with the other food. It's so cute seeing her feed herself. :)

5. A busy night with baby. She ended up in our bed because we were too tired to get up and down all the time to get her and feed her. Jeff might not be happy that I posted this picture, but I think it's adorable. :)

6. Cayleigh LOVES her baths!

7 & 8. Naked baby excited for bath time! She kicks and squeals with delight when she hears the water running. :)

9. Grammie Jones and 2 of her grandkids. Grammie and Grampie took Caden hiking that day and they kept him for supper. Debbie bathed him and brought him back squeaky clean and in one of her shirts that he used as temporary pj's. Caden loves to walk Sadie (Grammie and Grampie's puppy).

No comments: