Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Farewell Dear Friend ;)


The day after Caden turned 2 (yesterday in other words *smiles*) I thought I'd try to take Caden's beloved "sookie" away. In the morning I asked him if he wanted to throw his sookie away and he said "OK". I didn't really throw anything away, but I did hide both of his sookies in his sock drawer. When nap time came and Caden asked for his sookie I said it was "all gone". He said, "Find it. Diaper bag? Under pillow?". When I told him his sookie wasn't in any of those places he said "Garbage" and went to sleep! His nap that day was significantly shorter than usual, however, but he did great at bedtime, his nap today, and bedtime tonght. Caden's behaviour impresses me more and more every day. Let's just see how long it lasts...!

No comments: