Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Wonderful World of Science















We took Caden to the Science Museum today and he loved it. Jeff and I were a little bored at times, but Caden had fun and that was the important thing! And Jeff did find some things that interested him- sticking his face in a board of pins (you can see Caden left some handprints in it) and plowing/planting fields on a computer game. :) Caden got to play in water, learn about bugs (he had a great conversation with a lady at a booth there about bugs), play music, draw, ride a tractor... Caden even got to see a big beaver mascot. It was cute- he talked to him and everything. He would say "Cember (meaning December) Marie all gone". I'm not too sure why the beaver needed to know that but Caden felt the need to share it. He has been missing December a lot lately. Every day he says "Auntie Kristin California. Cember Marie California. Caden California too". Poor little guy. He has his church friends and he has playground friends too which is wonderful. He also has been meeting up with a little boy his age named Pierce. My friend, Anna, babysits him. Caden was talking about him a lot today too. But not nearly as much as his sweet cousin. Jeff and I need to get a better webcam so Caden can see December and Kristin.

As you can see I am HUGE. :) Our little baby should come any day now, my due date being just a week and a half away. Today would be a great day for the baby to come. Do you suppose it will happen? ;) I have an ultrasound on Tuesday for sizing, and if this little one is as big as Caden my doctor thinks a C-section might be best. I hope we don't have to go down that road again but we'll see. I'll keep you posted...

And as for Caden's behaviour- he is back to his old self and Jeff and I are SO SO thankful. :) He is napping and sleeping again, and he hasn't had any more tantrums. He just needs his door left open and reassurance that he can go to the hospital when his baby sister is born. This morning he woke up at 8:00 and was in tears because he thought we had left. The poor little guy is probably not going to like having a baby in the house, but we'll get through it. That's if the baby DOES come, and at this point I feel like there's no end in site... :S

No comments: