Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Home Tomorrow!



It has been a fun couple of days. Jeff's Mom is here to visit and Caden has had a lot of fun spending time with another one of his Grammies. He has been swimming at the pool in her hotel, and has been out to eat with Grammie a few times. He was so well behaved and Jeff and I were very impressed. There is a picture of Caden playing his Uncle Stephen's guitar- he has had a fun few days. :)


He is going to see his Grammie Fairgrieve tomorrow (and Grampie) because we are leaving for NB, and I am SO SO SO excited! I am excited to see my family, but I am DREADING the flight and the 5 hour drive we have to endure. I pray Caden will behave. The last time we flew I said I'd never do it again! EVER! Caden's ears would pop regardless of whether he was eating or not. And he hated sitting still. He would scream and cry and annoy everyone, including us. And now that he crawls and walks (he has been walking behind his little lawn mower for about a week now!) he wants to do anything but sit still. And to top things off, we have to wake him at 4 am. Oh brother...

No comments: