Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tired Little Baby






Caden has had a busy day, and as I said before he has been busy busy. :) When I got home from our 50 minute walk and 30 minute swim (which he loved) he still had energy to burn off so Jeff took him in the hallway while I got supper and let him crawl to his heart's content. He can't pull anything down on him while in the hallway. And I must say I needed the break. Caden has been GRUMPY at times... He ate a great supper and then he starting dosing off in his highchair! Poor little guy. So right now he is sleeping- but not for long because I want him to go to bed at 8:00 tonight like he usually does and it is 5:45 pm now. So when I post this I'll wake him. Isn't he cute?! And Nicole: he LOVES Morty! Thanks again for giving him that elephant. He never sleeps without it. :)

No comments: