Thursday, June 21, 2007

"Oh, Caden..."



It is very hot here today- I think it is 28 or so... Well, I decided to leave Caden in his diaper today but I have quickly learned that I cannot leave my son in just his diaper unattended! I put him in his crib for a nap (which he never took- go figure!) and when I heard mysterious giggles I decided to peek in on him. What I found was a mess! Caden had pulled his diaper off, peed ALL OVER his crib, and was laughing like nothing else! :) If he wasn't so cute I don't know what we'd do! :) So Mommy is on her third load of laundry for the day!!! Atleast Caden is in a good mood, though. I got teething tabs this morning and now he is back to his old self. I'm wondering if that's a good thing... Just kidding! :)

The blurry picture is of him laughing hysterically- he was moving so it didn't turn out well, but I wanted to put it up anyway. :)

1 comment:

Brad and Kristin said...

Hi Erin!

That probably wasn't very much fun to clean up, but that is such a funny story! lol I think Caden's got a mischevious streak to him :)

Last month, my Mom was watching Emilia (December's 20 month cousin), and she did the same thing, only she pooped!! Mom said there was poop EVERYWHERE -- the crib, the wall, the blankets, everything. Ick! So at least Caden didn't go that far, hehee!

Love, Kristin