Saturday, June 16, 2007

Morning With Daddy






Caden had a really fun day with Jeff! I have been working a stretch of 4 nights (I am off after tomorrow night) and Jeff has been doing an amazing job taking care of Caden for the morning while I sleep. I have only been able to sleep 4-5 hours so it hasn't been too bad (and Caden naps for 1 1/2 hours during that time) but Jeff has been getting Caden's meals and bottles, playing with him... He is an amazing Dad and I hope I can help him to have great Father's Day tomorrow. :)

Jeff took Caden to a playgroup this morning and they gave Caden a crown as you can see in the photos. Caden was SO tired as you can probably tell. :) And this afternoon we went to Walmart and got Caden some plastic balls that we are going to put in his play-pen. We put them in his crib for a bit and he had so much fun playing. It is hard to find toys for him at this age because he is more interested in getting into trouble than playing, so we are happy when we find something he'll actually use for more than 2 seconds! :)

No comments: