Monday, June 4, 2007

Update




Caden is gorwing and changing so much every day. I can't believe it! The one thing he is doing that I don't like is biting. For some reason he only bites me and he bites HARD. I have tooth marks on my elbows, arms, and even feet! I don't know how to break him of this habit but hopefully he'll stop soon... :) He is very very very curious and we have saved him from many injuries I'm sure. Yesterday when Jeff was talking to Brad and I was cleaning, Caden pulled himself up by holding onto the kitchen chair and the chair toppled over and scared him. Luckily he was OK. We can't turn our eyes away from him for a second. He grabs and pulls at everything. The picture of him reaching for the camera is an example. It's getting hard to take pictures because all he wants is the camera.

Work has been going OK. I put a picture up of my first shift and I wasn't too happy (I just deleted it b/c it showed where I work...). :( But it's all good. I have one more orientation shift tonight to make a whopping total of 3 and then I'm on my own starting the 14th. It works out to just 2 weekends a month and one Thursday, maybe one other day too in order to get benefits. And Caden has been doing great with Jeff. I can't sleep well in the day anyway so I am usually to bed by 7:30 and up by 12:30. Caden naps for about 1 1/2 hours during the time I sleep, so he doesn't miss too much of Mommy. He is going to Jeff more which is so cute! Today he crawled over to Daddy and wanted to be picked up. He pulled himself up by tugging on Jeff's shorts and he just waited for Jeff to pick him up. Jeff has been taking him to Saturday morning playgroups for Dads and babies and they both have a great time.

Well, it's time for Caden's supper and then I'm going to take him for a quick walk. Then it'll be bath time and bedtime. I'll have to sleep too because I have to work tonight. But it's the last one for a while and we are off to Saskatchewan this weekend. I hope Caden will be good in the car but I am excited regardless. :) Bye for now!

No comments: