Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jeff!

It's Jeff's birthday today and we have had a good day so far. :) We went on a picnic in the park and Caden ate along with us and even stole a few sips of my shake from Starbucks! He got a chance to play in the playground and Jeff and I were able to relax a bit.

Right now Jeff is reading a book he got for his birthday (Harry Potter of all things *lol*) and he is having a great time! I am watching Caden and giving Jeff as long as he wants to read. He deserves a great day and he absoultely loves to read. :) Tonight I hope to surprise him because family and a few friends are coming over. He knows something is up, though. :) So I will post pictures tomorrow. I don't have time now because I think Caden is going to nap (he is in his crib now) and I need to clean...

1 comment:

Brad and Kristin said...

Hi Erin!

How did Jeff's birthday party go?? Were you able to get everything done before everyone came? I'm sorry Brad talked to Jeff so long yesterday -- you probably needed Jeff to keep an eye on Caden while you got ready for the party!! :) Did it go okay?

Love, Kristin