Thursday, July 5, 2007

Pictures From the Maritimes










We made it back safe and sound from NB and NS and we had such a great time! My sister, Meredith, made a beautiful bride and her wedding was absoultely gorgeous. She had a garden ceremony overlooking the Saint John River and it was sunny and nice. Now she is in Alaska on a cruise while I am looking after a sick baby. Caden and I picked up a cold. I had it while I was home and he just started getting a runny nose yesterday. So he'll have nothing to do with Jeff and is following me around everywhere. Jeff is trying to convince him that he has 2 parents but Caden isn't buying it. :)

My parents were great with Caden. They babysat and he didn't cry once. My Mom and Dad played with him a lot and Jeff and I felt like we didn't even have a baby at some points! But it was a nice break. I am glad to have my little guy back, though. :)

And we were able to visit with our good friend, Kendis, for a few days and her little guy. It was nice to see her. And we also saw Nicole which was great! And Steve and Darren and our friends from Smythe. We miss you guys! I am planning another trip soon! We'll see what Jeff thinks. :) I might try to come on my own with Caden...

No comments: