Thursday, July 19, 2007

Mommy's Little Helper





There are a lot of things I have to do around the house... If I don't keep the floor mopped practically daily then Caden will eat what he finds- cat food, a dust bunny, you name it. And it took me forever to get caught up on laundry from our trip to NB. I actually just finished yesterday. And with me working nights 2 weekends a month plus a few other days in between, it is hard to get everything done. But I am proud to say that I have an excellent little helper. Caden loves to put his toys away, and he loves helping me with laundry and with cleaning up the kitchen. He really does like to put his toys away, but I guess he is sometimes more trouble than not with the other duties! :) Yesterday he kept unfolding the laundry and it took me a little while to get it done. :) And when I sweep he tries to steal the broom and the same goes for the vacuum. But he tries! And I was able to snap a few shots of him helping Mommy. :)

No comments: