Monday, July 9, 2007


I don't know why I can't put a title up anymore... Oh well. :) My title would have been: "The Joys of Teething". I sympathize with you, Kristin. Caden has been so sick for the past 3 days. Today he has been more like himself but still quite grumpy. His nose has been running constantly, he has a cough, and for 2 days he wouldn't take any bottles. But today his appetite is back so that is good. I'm still giving him Tylenol Cold which seems to help and hopefully he won't need any tomorrow. Poor little guy. His 2 top teeth are coming in and they are as big as chicklets! I'm serious! He's going to look like a beaver but we still love him! :) *smiles* He's adorable. :)


Caden went to his play-group today and really enjoyed the singing time we did. The lady who was singing tickled him with a puppet and he laughed so hard! It was cute! We could only stay for about 30 minutes, though. Caden was getting irritable (nap time) and was plowing over the other babies. One baby had a bell and Caden was going to get it no matter what! So he climbed over the baby several times and through a tantrum. That's Caden when he's teething. He's just like his father! Just kidding- he's more like his mother. What can I say? :)


So Jeff is at work until 11:00. Last night when Jeff was home Caden wouldn't go to bed until 10:00. And tonight when I have nothing to do and wouldn't mind if he stayed up he is in bed at 6:55. What can you do?

No comments: