Saturday, October 6, 2007

Cute, Cool Dude





It's been a touch busy here. I've had some busy shifts and not much sleep so that doesn't help. But we are still having some fun. :) Jeff is working tonight so I think I might take Caden to the pool. We'll see. I need him to go to bed at 7:00 (he only takes 1 nap now so he goes to bed from 7:00-7:30) so I can get some more sleep because I work again tonight and tomorrow, and I am a little worried the pool will wind him up but we need an outing. And it is beautiful here today so I am excited to get outside.

Caden loves playing with my sunglasses. I just took that picture. The ones of him eating were taken yesterday. He sure is a happy boy. :) Caden puts my sunglasses on me, takes them off, puts them on, takes them off... He does the same thing with the cover of a juice picture. He wants me to put it on his head and then he lets it fall off. Then he hands it to me, does his little "Mmm" sound, and wants me to put it back on his head so it can fall off again. Yesterday he did that for about 10 minutes and I got bored so we stopped. And he threw the picture because he was mad at me and then ended up in bed... Oh, Caden!

No comments: