Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Vancouver Aquarium










Jeff and I thought Caden would love the aquarium, but unfortunately it turned out to be an expensive place for Caden to have tantrums. We were not happy. Caden wanted to walk by himself. He is 13 months after all- old enough to be independant I guess! He didn't want to hold Mommy or Daddy's hand. He would actually push us away. And when he would get too close to things he shouldn't get close to, I would pick him up and he would kick and scream. He was not good that day. He was overtired to say the least. I had his little horse leash on and that helped, but after a few exhausting hours a grumpy Mommy, Daddy and baby all left the Vancouver aquarium. :(

It is a very nice place, though. But I suggest you go without toddlers. :)

No comments: