Wednesday, October 3, 2007

New Learning





Caden can say 5 words now. He can say "Dada", "Moma", "Uh Oh", "Ba ba" (for his sippy cup) and "Bye Bye". It was so cute- yesterday Jeff left to meet with some guys, and when he put his coat on Caden waved at him and said "Bye Bye"! We were shocked! :)

I put a picture up of Caden in his Tigger housecoat from his Grammie Debbie. Caden is busting out of it now! I think I need to get him a new one! I also put pictures up of Caden's new discovery: the light switch. He can play with it FOREVER! When Jeff gets home he needs a break and I usually need a break, so Jeff will stretch out on the couch and then take Caden and let him play with the light switch. That way we both can rest!

I just got home from a "Moms of Preschoolers" group at a church here. It was a lot of fun. And they said Caden did well in the nursery so that always helps. :) And I'm also happy because I might be able to take Caden home to NB in November. I'll be travelling by myself so I'm a little scared, especially since I have an extremely busy baby boy. But the way I look at it is this- it'll only be about 7 hours of torture and then 3 hours more of torture when we drive home from Moncton, and then Caden can see his Grammie and Grampie Fairgrieve again, and his Aunt Meredith and Great-Grammie. And I'd love to see them again too. So we'll see if we can book a flight.

No comments: