Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Fun Night







Jeff and I had so much fun last night. My very best friend, Cheryl, gave us tickets to the GMA awards and she offered to watch Caden while we went. It was so much fun! We got to hear Paul Brandt sing and he was my favourite! Brian Doerksen was there, Starfield, High River (these are all pictures I put up), and a ton of other bands. Jeff loves Starfield and to watch Brian Doerksen sing live was amazing. He wrote many of the Christin songs we sing today.

We didn't get back home until around midnight and Caden was having so much fun at Cheryl's house that he wouldn't go to sleep until 10:00 for her. Then we got there at 11:00 to wake him up and take him home. He was not happy at that point! And when we got home Jeff realized that I had left Caden's window open so it was freezing in his room. We had to put Caden in our bed until his room was warm enough to sleep in. I put up a picture of my exhausted boys at the end of the night. But we had fun! :)

No comments: