Friday, October 26, 2007

Masterpiece!





Caden has discovered the joy of coloring. :) I don't let him do it too much because I am saving it for the airplane ride back to NB. I DESPERATELY need to keep his interest on that flight.
Jeff and I took Caden to chapel at his seminary on Wednesday and we sat in the back row. There were about 4 seats, so Jeff took one end, we put Caden in the middle, and I sat at the other end. It was kind of like a plane aisle. We thought Caden would stay there, but no way. He was off in a flash. He started screaming when we wouldn't let him past. And we had toys and treats and everything. So as you can probably guess we weren't able to sit together for chapel. That's our busy Caden for you.
On a better note- don't you think he drew a marvelous picture? :) I had to put his soother in his mouth because he was eating the crayons! And yes- Caden does look tired. That's because he was determined to get up at 5 this morning. I don't know what has been going on with him but for the last week he has been getting up atleast once in the night. And I can only get him to take one nap (if I'm lucky). I don't know if he's having a growth spurt or if he's finally going to get some teeth. It's been atleast 3 months since he's gotten any. He has 4 teeth on top and 2 on the bottom. I think Jeff and I are going to be very tired when all those teeth come in at once...

No comments: