Monday, January 14, 2008

Back to Normal







I am glad to write that Caden is happy again, and hasn't had any more of those big tantrums. He still has his little attitude, but nothing like the days I wrote about. He is almost over his awful cold and I think he's starting to feel better. Maybe the tantrums were happening because he wasn't feeling well. I'm hopeful! :)

Jeff and I had a great time in Banff- we went to the hotsprings and it was so nice. I have never been there when it was dark. It started snowing too which was nice. We went to a Thai restaurant there and had a nice supper, and then we did some window shopping. It was a fun evening. Caden stayed over at Grammie and Grampie's and he had a lot of fun. He didn't even care to see Mommy when she came over the next day to pick him up! I was glad that he did well. He slept for almost 12 hours straight there. He was a very good boy. :)

I went to Edmonton this weekend and Jeff looked after Caden. I went Saturday night and came back Sunday evening. It was nice to see my sister, Holly, and her fiance, Nathan. We went to a bridal show. :) It almost made me want to get married again- to the same person of course! ;)

Well, that is all the news for now. No more tantrums and that makes us very happy in the Jones household!

Oh- one more thing: I wanted to let you know all of the words Caden can say. He has changed so much in the last 2 weeks it is almost unbelievable! He can say: Momma, Dada, Uh-Oh, Bible, Amen, Ba ba (for sippy cup), Hi, Bye, Doggie, Baby, Up, Nana (for banana), light, All Done, Bubbles, Cat, and Colour. He can also bark like a dog which is very impressive. :)

No comments: