Tuesday, January 22, 2008

We're Taking a Trip Soon! Yay!







I am very excited because Jeff, Caden and I are going to California over Jeff's March break. I can't wait! We actually think we are going to drive, and that is going to be fun. Tiring I'm sure, but fun. We'll have about 5 full days in California and we'll get to go through Las Vegas (we might even stay overnight there), Yosemite National Park (if we take that specific route) and all these other interesting places! :) And I've never really been through the states so it'll be nice to see more. I've driven across Canada and now I'll get to see the states. Jeff is really excited too. And Caden will get to go to a beach! And we'll get to see Brad, Kristin and December again. I can't wait! And maybe I'll even get a tan! *lol*


Caden has been very interested in lego lately. He loves to help Mommy or Daddy build a big tower with all the smaller pieces. Today he cried when I took it apart so we built new towers over and over! It is so cute to watch Caden play. We just love our little guy! :)

3 comments:

Brad and Kristin said...

We're so excited for you to come! We'll show you around and have TONS of fun!! I'm really impressed that Caden can build such a big tower! Caden's smart that he lets it get so high without tipping it over! December lets the blocks get to be a stack of 3 before she pushes it over, so I'm impressed by Caden. :)

Erin said...

He may have had a little help... ;)

Unknown said...

Make sure you take lots of pictures! And keep an eye out for Todd and Christy :D