Saturday, January 5, 2008

Get Ready for TONS of Pictures!





















Jeff and I watched December today and it was so much fun! Everyone went skiing but I was too tired from working last night, and I have to work tonight and tomorrow. I don't know how to ski and would like to learn when I'm not half asleep. :) Jeff couldn't go because of his back. So we decided to look after December. And when Jeff went to work at 3:00 I was able to spend time with both babies. Caden and December played so well together. And December took great care of our cats, Willow and Felix. She tried to feed them plastic eggs and corn from Caden's kitchen set, kiss them (and Caden!), played string with them, and even covered Willow in her blankies while she was sleeping. And of course Caden played with his kitties too. :) We went outside for a bit, coloured, and just played and played. And Caden needed his Baby Einstein so there was some of that too. I hope we can find a playmate for Caden once December goes back home. We'll see. :) Poor Caden has a bad cold and wasn't 100%, but he loved having his cousin over. Maybe Brad and Kristin can just quit school and come here. Now that's an idea! ;)

2 comments:

Jeff Jones said...

I LOVE the picture of them sitting in the chair together.

"CAT" - yes. The TV is right. Not "dingbat," like Daddy seems to think.

Brad and Kristin said...

Aww...I can now understand why December didn't want to come home with us and wasn't that excited to see us when we got back!! :) It looks like she had a BLAST while she was with you guys! I absolutely love all of those pictures! Thank you soo much for taking care of her -- you did an awesome job!