Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tuesdays...
























Well, it is just after 8:00 and Caden is in bed. He went into a milk coma after his bottle and that is the easiest way to put him to sleep! :) He can go to sleep without a bottle but it is nice to put him to bed without tears running down his little face.
Tuesdays are a hard day for me because Jeff has to work until 9:00, and he does the same on Thursdays. So I am exhausted. Jeff is the best Dad in the whole world and he helps out whenever he can, but being by myself all evening is still tiring. Oh well... Caden had his first "finger food" today- he wasn't full after sweet potatoes, beef and veggies, pears and applesauce, so I searched the cupboards for something to give him and found an unsalted cracker. Caden took it and ate it like you or I would- I was shocked! I got the camcorder out and took pictures (the last one I put up) and was a retarded Mom! I know! :)
So Sunday night we went out with some friends and Caden did well. He spit up all over DJ's fairly new white carpet and stained it... I felt bad. But Caden had a great time. He fell asleep at 7:00, but when we got home at 10:00 Caden decided that he wanted to play and there are pictures (the top 2) of Caden in our bed. He was SO SO SO happy to be with us! Jeff and I look terrible because we were exhausted. DJ lives about an hour away from us so it was a long drive. We had to let poor Caden cry himself to sleep but he forgave us in the morning. :)
What else? Tomorrow I am going to take Caden to a play group and then we'll hang out with Daddy who is off at noon tomorrow. Next Wednesday my friend, Nicole, from NB is coming and I am so excited! I have a shopping trip planned, a trip to Banff and to the zoo... I still need to run this by Nicole! But it'll be good to see her, and then we'll be going home at the end of June for my sister, Meredith's wedding.
I guess that is all for now. I am wiped so I am just going to relax until Jeff gets home. Bye for now!



2 comments:

Brad and Kristin said...

Caden is such a photogenic baby! He does GREAT smiles for the camera! :) I know what you mean about Tuesdays...they're a bad day. Brad works and has classes all day and night and, like Jeff, doesn't get home until after 9:00pm on Tuesdays. It's crazy how much you realize they help out when they aren't there to help out! :) Have fun at play group!

Love, Kristin

Anonymous said...

He lights up the camerawith his smile!

love,
Tyke