Saturday, April 7, 2007

Caden's Day

































We had a nice day today. It was very relaxing. We went out to eat with Mike, Kim, Matt, and Tarena, and Caden was very good. He loves restaurant high chairs, and he was busy trying to eat the creamers for coffee... I was able to snap a photo of that! After dinner we hung out with Matt and Tarena and it was fun.
Jeff and I snapped a few photos of us today- my hair is a little wild. I say that I look like a goth but Jeff likes it and it is growing on me... :) I just couldn't afford to keep getting highlights so it is back to a more normal colour for me, although it is a little dark. Oh well... The third picture is showing off Caden's cool shoes- he loves to untie them repeatidly and make things difficult for Mommy and Daddy! Then there is a picture showing off his ladybug hat that he loves so much! And his coat that his Aunt Meredith gave him. Next comes the restuarant photo and then three of him playing just now. He is getting ready for bed. Don't you love his Superman pj's? What a cutie! :)
Oh- sorry for the weird direction of some of the pictures but I don't know how to flip them around...


No comments: