Thursday, April 26, 2007

Getting Back to Normal


Well, Caden has slept through the entire night for 2 nights now and I am SO SO thankful! :) He slept from 8:00-7:00 and last night Jeff and I slept straight from 10:00-7:00! You might think that it is weird for me to write so much about how much sleep I get, but just wait until you have a baby! :)


When Nicole was here Caden would not go to bed until we did, and that was often 10:00-11:00... And he would wake up atleast 2 or 3 times every night and he just wanted me. That was frustrating, and we didn't want him to wake Nicole so we didn't let him cry. Now that he is back in his own room and his own crib (not the pack 'n play) he is doing great. He is back on a schedule- taking about a 1 1/2-2 hour nap in the morning and afternoon and going to bed at 8:00pm. I got him weighed today and he is 19 lbs 1.5 ounces. He is in the 50th percentile for weight. He isn't gaining as fast as some babies but he is happy and healthy and that is all that matters. He loves his snacks! I give him cheerios and fruit in the afternoon and at bedtime. Or he'll get crackers or some other finger food. He loves to eat and that is a good thing. :)

No comments: