Saturday, April 14, 2007

Cutie :)








These are just some cute pictures. I love dressing Caden in his little sweater vests, hats, and sometimes I try to dress him like Jeff but Jeff doesn't like that very much! Jeff is sleeping right now- I actually feel rested this morning. Last night we went to Jeff's parents' and Caden spent a lot of time with Grammie. He loves Grammie. She is his next favourite person aside from us. And when we were in NB my Mom was his next favourite person- she could calm him and make him laugh. He doesn't care much for men... Jeff says that is a good thing! :) So he played with his Grammie Jones and then fell asleep on her, and he was asleep from 9:30 until 7:00 this morning. We left at about 10:00 and Caden slept through the night and I was able to sleep from about 11:00-7:00 straight. Well, I guess that is all I will write for now. Have a great Saturday! :)

1 comment:

Louise said...

I can hardly believe it...when did you move to Alberta?? My sister is out there now as well with her family. WOW. Caden is tooo cute. Can you believe its been 4 years since we all graduated...wow time has flown by!
Gotta love Blogger!
Louise