Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Zoo












Sorry it has been so long since I have put pictures up... My very good friend, Nicole, came all the way from NB to visit and we've been busy shopping, going to Banff, bowling, and yesterday we went to the zoo... Caden LOVED the zoo (especially the fish) as you can see from the pictures and so did we! There is a picture of Caden with his new stuffed elephant, Morty, that his "Auntie" Nicole got for him while at the zoo. Isn't it a cute picture? :)

The weather was SO nice yesterday so I am glad we picked that day to go to the zoo. I have wanted to go for a long time but it just never worked out. And we were lucky we went yesterday because for some reason they gave us free passes so we didn't have to pay at all. Jeff, Nicole, and I had a great time. I loved the hippos the best- you could watch them swim and then they would get out of the water and go and bake in the sun. They are huge and kind of gross. I had never seen a hippo before.

When Nicole and I went to Banff Caden stayed with Daddy and they did well. :) Caden is still joined to Mommy at the hip but he is great with Jeff if I am gone (for the most part :) Nicole and I went up the gondola at Banff and we went to the hotsprings and did some shopping. What am I going to do now that things have slowed down a bit? Hmm... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is he wearing the coat I got him? :)

Erin, I think I kind of agree with Jeff on the sweater vests... ;)

Anonymous said...

Listen Meri!!! Yes, that is the coat you got him! :) Doesn't he look handsome?