Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Will it Last? :)

So last night was a really good night as far as Caden's sleep was concerned. He went to bed at 8:00 and Jeff and I were waiting and waiting for him to get up and want another bottle, but he didn't wake up until 5:15 in the morning! He took a bottle and then went right back to bed until 7:30! I really hope this becomes a habit but we'll see. :)

Caden is eating so well now. Over the weekend he wouldn't eat well, probably b/c of his teething. But yesterday and today he has eaten well. For lunch he had vegetables and beef, beans, carrots, and apples and strawberries for dessert- all baby food of course. I've tried mushing up real bananas and melons and I even tried the yoke of a boiled egg, but he won't go for that texture yet. He has no interest in picking up food on his own. Last night I tried to give him some of what we were having- broccoli, brussel sprouts, and sweet pototoes- but that just made him angry. He is quite strong-willed, that's for sure.

Tarena is coming over this afternoon for lunch and then we'll probably go to Jeff's parents' house for the rest of the day. Jeff works at the library until 9:00 tonight so I might as well find stuff to do. Caden is so much better here/is more relaxed and carefree, but I want him to be better with other people. Right now he is a Momma's boy... :)

2 comments:

Brad and Kristin said...

Hi Erin!

I'm really enjoying all of your pictures of Caden and your updates. In fact, you are inspiring me, and I'm considering setting one up for December. Is it hard? Is it difficult to update it all the time? I'm not sure, but I like seeing Caden so much that I think maybe I'd start one for December. Do you like doing Caden's website? :)

Love, Kristin

Jeff Jones said...

Hey Kristin! You should set up a blog for December. Jeff did it for me and it is really easy. I would have no idea how to set it up, though. But I know Brad does. It's fun- The computer is in Caden's room now so I usually type as Caden is fussing! If he knows I am here he will go to sleep. :) We will talk to you soon!
*Erin