Sunday, April 29, 2007

Cutie







The first 2 pictures are of Caden and Morty- the stuffed elephant that Nicole gave him while she was here. Caden LOVES that elephant, and we love it too because it helps Caden go to sleep at bedtime! :) The last 2 nights Caden has been crying away, but once we put Morty in his arms he stops. Cute, eh?

Then there is a picture of my boys that I took yesterday on our little balcony. Jeff doesn't like it when I dress Caden to look like him. And I tell Jeff that it is just a coincidence that Caden looks like him... *grin* :)

And then there are 2 more pictures that I took yesterday. We went to the park and Caden really liked the swings. That is the first time he has been on a swing on a playgroud- the one here doesn't have any swings. Caden was smiling and laughing. Don't you love his hat? We think he is the cutest little guy ever! :)

No comments: