Thursday, April 5, 2007

Happy Easter From Jeff- He's going to Kill Me! :)


















Doesn't Jeff look like the Easter Bunny?! Just kidding... Jeff is at work and I don't think he'll like this picture but that's OK. :) He has a good sense of humour. Jeff is working until 9:00 and it is almost 8:00 now so I thought I would put some pictures up. Caden is playing on the floor and it is almost his bedtime. I weighed him today and he is almost 18 lbs 9 ounces. I had to leave right after I weighed him because he decided to pee all over Mommy! :) But I am used to that- I have been peed on many times as I am a nurse. I don't know if Tracey remembers but one night I got certain stuff in my hair that I won't mention (poop!) when I was changing someone. Gross, I know! Caden hasn't done that to me yet!
In the first picture I tried Caden's hat on Daddy. We just got back from a walk and Caden was asleep. The second one is Caden in my favourite pj's... They were too small and he couldn't bend his legs so I had to pack them away *sob sob*. I love the little dragons on the feet. Then there's our little turkey under his crib. He is SO busy! And he LOVES books and the laundry basket, so the two together were wonderful for him! And the final two pictures are of Caden eating. I wrote earlier about trying to give him the yolk of an egg but he didn't like that at all. And of course he gets his dinner ALL over him, although he is a great eater. So far the only types of baby food he won't eat are squash and chicken.
Well, I need to go and try and get Caden to bed. We are heading to Saskatchewan tomorrow and I still have to pack. You all have a great Easter, and we should all take time to go back over what Easter is all about. I will talk to you later, and Caden says good night! :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh i remember erin. that was one of the best nights ever.haha.
cute hat jeff-hope that easter bunny comes to my house.
have a good easter guys. i will talk to you soon erin.
miss you
tracey