Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Back to Normal :)

It has been pretty cozy here the last few days. Caden is back to his routine and Jeff and I just realized that he got one of his back teeth and a new front one, which explains his slight grumpiness. :) Today I took him to a group at church and he wouldn't stay in the dreaded nursery. Caden thinks nursery is the worst punishment ever! There are so many toys in there too- I don't know why he doesn't like it. So today I missed out on most of the meeting but that's OK. They had a garage sale type thing there- you bring in stuff for others to take and you can take stuff. And it's free. So Caden came home with a talking Barney, a Cookie Monster that giggles and shakes (he was laughing so hard that the Mom who was giving it away told me I had to take it!) and another little toy that another Mom wanted me to take because Caden loved it so much. He's greedy... We don't want to give him too many more toys because we don't have enough space for them already. :)

So tonight we are staying in- it's snowing out and I like it when you're in a warm place when it's cold outside. I went to Kim's house yesterday (my sister-in-law) and we did some baking so I have lots of snacks for Caden and myself while Jeff is at school and then off to work. I need a day in- I haven't had one since my trip home. Hopefully Caden enjoys it as much as I do!

No comments: