Saturday, November 3, 2007

Way To Go Baby Einstein! :)





Caden watched TV for the first time tonight! You may wonder why that is exciting to me, especially since we don't want Caden to watch too much TV. Well, it is exciting because he sat still for 30 minutes! He was laughing and pointing at the animals and people on the screen. It was so cute! I just found these videos today when I was sorting through his closet. I had a ton of clothes to put in storage because they don't fit anymore. And while I was doing that I found 3 Baby Einstein videos. I have been trying one other one periodically with Caden but no luck. Then today, when he was having his snack of apples and cheerios, I wheeled his highchair in front of the TV (I was still busy sorting clothes) and he watched and had a great time. I took him away after about 30 minutes but I know he would have stayed for the whole video. Those of you who know Caden know that he NEVER sits still. And when he's done eating he wants out of that dreaded high chair IMMEDIATELY. I am trying to practice getting hime to sit for the long and dreaded plane ride home in a few weeks. Now I have a little hope! Just a little...:)

No comments: