Sunday, November 18, 2007

Daddy's Worst Nightmare!




I got Caden a dolly today. ;) When we were in BC Caden's Grammie had a doll for him to play with and he loved it. But Jeff wouldn't let us take it home (and we wanted to leave it there for December)! Well, today we had to run to the grocery store and I saw a doll for $4.99 so I got it. But, luckily for Daddy, Caden isn't very interested! Jeff doesn't think little boys should play with dolls unless they are G.I.Joes. :)

I am going home to NB on Wednesday and I am very excited! I've been getting little toys to give Caden on the plane to try and keep him occupied. I fly into Moncton and then we have about a 3 hour drive... It's a long haul but it will be worth it! And I'm off to Fredericton Friday to see Nicole and do some Christmas shopping. I can't wait!

You can see his 7th tooth poking through his bottom gum on the last picture. Aren't his teeth cute? It's been a little rough with him teething the last few days, but nothing compared to last week with him having that awful flu. He's a very good baby. Jeff and I are very lucky and blessed to have our little guy. :)

2 comments:

Brad and Kristin said...

Hi Erin!

That's so funny about the doll! Thanks for leaving the one at Grandma's house for December. :) We will be praying for you and Caden as you two fly. I hope Caden does well for you! Have fun at home!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was going home with you!!!