Thursday, November 8, 2007

Sick Baby

Today has not been a good day at all. Caden has thrown up 14 times in 4 hours- he is very sick to say the least. He can't even keep water down so we are pretty worried about him. Luckily they were able to replace me at work b/c I wouldn't feel comfortable being away from him when he is this bad. I called the Dr. and they saw him right away. He can't keep Gravol or Pedialyte down... And they don't want us to give Gravol supps just yet b/c they want to let this bug pass. I was desperate after 13 times of being sick, so I gave him infant liquid Gravol and then he was sick for the 14th time. I put him to bed in our room in his pack 'n play and we are supposed to get up every few hours in the night and offer him fluids. I am going to give him some in about an hour- pray that he can take them. He is so pale and he's been shivering. My poor little guy. Hopefully tomorrow will hold a better post. If he can't drink tomorrow then we have to take him back to the Dr.

No comments: