Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy to be Home




Caden has taken 2 naps today (he was wiped from the long trip). I have to work tonight (5 nights in a row) and I work next Friday-Sunday night. Then I'm off for my 16! Yay! I just put some pictures up of Caden grinding what little teeth he has. It is a bone chilling sound! I hate it when he does that, and he knows it and that's why he thinks it's funny! :)

And, as you can see, Caden's appetite is still as good as ever. It is actually better. I think he put on atleast 5 pounds while I was home, and I'm not joking. He ate and ate and ate. He has a big belly now. He would have a plate of food that would feed me, and he still wasn't satisfied. I'm not too worried, though, because he went about 7 days without eating at all when he was sick. I think he's making up for it, and he's growing a lot.

I got his Christmas pictures taken while I was in New Brunswick. I got him a little suit with a bow tie. The pictures are adorable! And, being the starving boy he is, he had a graham cracker in his hand for the photo because he wouldn't let me take it away! Pathetic, I know! :)

No comments: