Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fun Fun :)









Jeff, Caden and I had a pretty good evening. Jeff is feeling better (aside from a sore back) so that is a good thing. Caden had a grumpy day as I mentioned earlier, so we decided to take him to "Let's Play" which is a huge play place in Calgary that we had never been to before. It has a play area for children under 3, so we thought we'd check it out. I was planning to leave Caden with his Aunt Kim tonight so Jeff and I could have a date night of sorts :) but, due to Caden's mood, I wouldn't inflict him on anyone! And Jeff still wasn't 100%. We only went for about 30 minutes or so, but we all had a great time. And you know what Caden did (this proves he is feeling better)... He walked over to this man's table and stole a handful of his nacho chips when he wasn't looking! We apologized and luckily this man thought it was funny. Caden sure enjoyed the chips- the little turkey! :)

No comments: