Thursday, March 1, 2007

Boring Evening...

Well, Jeff is at work until 9:00 tonight and for some reason Caden ALWAYS goes to bed early when Jeff is away. He went to bed at 7:15 and since I am always so busy with him I have trouble finding things to do when he is asleep! I've baked cookies but I don't think they turned out! :) I've cleaned and I could fold the 4 piles of laundry sitting in our bedroom but I don't really feel like it. Oh well- I guess I should do it while I have the chance. I'm pretty sure Caden will wake up around 9:00 for 1 more bottle but we'll see. He has been putting himself to sleep which is great. Tonight I rocked him in the rocking chair for about 15 minutes and when he looked really drowsy I put him in his crib and gave him his soother. 5 minutes later he was asleep. I hope he has a good sleep.

No comments: