Sunday, March 4, 2007

Proud of Daddy :)




I am so proud of Jeff- our church just moved to a Community Centre (it was a house church) and Jeff gave his first public sermon today. He did great! :) And Caden loved the toys in the nursery! There was a 2 year-old there as well and Caden was trying to play with his hair! It was cute! And then Caden had a nap for about 30 minutes so I was able to listen to Jeff. It was a good morning. And later we are going to go to Jeff's parents' place. I am just waiting for my Swiss Steak to be done in the slow cooker. You would be pround of me, Tracey- I am trying to cook! :) I remember when you would tease me because I couldn't cook well when Jeff and I were first married. Well, I have news for you: ...I still can't! *grin* Bye for now!

Oh, I put a few pictures up that were taken on Friday. The top 2 are an exhausted Caden after his outing at Smitty's- and yes, he did suck the tabletop again! And I got a nice picture in his exersaucer with his sweater vest... I love that cute little outfit!

2 comments:

Pineapple Queen said...

WOW! Public sermon? That is soo awesome! Congrats Jeff :) I can't wait til we can hear you preach someday!
Also, Congrats to you Erin with your cooking efforts -- they sound like a resounding success to me (I mean, steak,c'mon YUM!)
Caden = beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

Erin I am so proud of you for cooking. I will wait until tomorow though to see if Jeff gets sick!! haha. I am joking. Glad you had a great day. Congrats to Jeff. You are almost a preachers wife-soon be time for more kids!! haha
Take care guys. Oh and Erin, I love the vest too.
Love and miss you
Tracey