Thursday, March 8, 2007

Happy 6 Month Birthday, Caden! :)

Well, Caden is exactly 6 months old today. Where has the time gone? It is SO hard to believe that Caden is 6 months old already! I remember when he was just born and I would cry at times because I was so overwhelmed. I would hope for Caden to get bigger, but now I want him to stay just as he is. He loves his Mommy and Daddy, he is adorable and pretty easy to take care of *smiles*. Soon he'll be off on his own!!! OK, I won't get carried away!

To celebrate Caden's 6 month "birthday", we are going to get his shots in a couple of hours. Poor little guy. I am going to take some pictures and this Friday we are going to get Jeff's family to take pictures of the 3 of us and I will post them. I also hope to take our camera to the pool this Saturday. Caden is SO cute in his Finding Nemo water diapers!

gh nrdbbb bxsdbn: Those words are from Caden! He is on the floor beside me going back and forth from the bottom of the couch to the laptop. And right now he is giving my leg kisses! I know! He is incredibly busy! Just wait until he can crawl!!!!

Jeff and I are going to Banff this Friday (to the hot springs) and I can't wait. I just hope Caden will be good for his grandparents. Yesterday I was at a Mom's group and I put Caden in the nursery. He was good for about an hour, but still I was the ONLY Mom who had to retrieve her inconsolable child! He might cry the entire time we are gone, but I hope he won't. All I know is that it will be good for Jeff and I to take a trip for the afternoon. He is on his March break and he relly needs some time to relax. Well, we had better go and get breakfast. Caden isn't happy that his cereal is 10 minutes late!

No comments: