Monday, March 12, 2007

What a Beautiful Day :)






Jeff and I had a really nice time in Banff. :) We went to the hot springs and we stayed there for about an hour and then we got hot chocolate and went window shopping. It was a really nice relaxing day and we both really needed it. Caden did well with Grammie and Grampie Jones- he really took a liking to Grammie and that was nice because I didn't have to worry at all. He even napped! I couldn't believe it... :)

It is such a nice day today- I didn't even need a coat when I went outside. Jeff and I took pictures of Caden at the playground here in our neighborhood. It is SO hard to get him to smile because he is too busy looking at everything else. Mommy and Daddy just aren't as interesting as they used to be. He loved the walk- he fell asleep and I was able to put him in his crib right when we got home. He slept for about an hour and now he is back to his busy self. He is rolling around under my chair as I am trying to type!

Well, that is all I will write for now because Caden wants a bottle... Talk to you all later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O_o is there no snow in Calgary??

Anonymous said...

Well, there wasn't any snow this afternoon but it is snowing pretty hard now! The weather here is bizarre- but I like it because it is warmer than NB. Are you home now, Jiffy? I hope you had a great time while you were all over the world! :) -Erin

Anonymous said...

hi erin
looks really nice there in the pics. he is getting cuter by the day. enjoy everyday because he is really growing up and quickly. it won't be long and you will be sitting reading a book at the park while he runs and plays.
the weather is pretty nice here too but still snow on the ground.
miss you lots erin
tracey