Sunday, March 4, 2007

Poker... :)

Well, tonight I learned how to play poker... I know! But we didn't play for money! Jeff's brother, Matt, has a poker set and he taught me how to play tonight. I got rid of Jeff pretty fast in the first game! Ha ha!!! :) Caden was holding on to the poker chips too. He had a red one in one hand and a white one in the other! It looks like my family is going down hill! It was fun, though. Grampie Jones held Caden and Uncle Steven and Matt played as well as Jeff, myself, and Matt's girlfriend, Tarena...
So it is 8:30 now and I just put Caden to bed. Last night he slept from 8:15-6:30 straight! It was wonderful! We woke him to give him a bottle at 9:30 so he would be full enough to last the night. And it worked. He didn't even open his eyes when we gave him the bottle. He just drank it and we put him back to bed. I hope tonight will go well but I have my doubts. He usually has one good night and then three bad ones... :( And his stomach might be upset still. He can't seem to handle squash. We tried it one more time tonight but he throws it all up afterwards... So no more squash for now. We are going to stick to his cereals and pears and apples and bananas. Well, that is all for now. Have a good night!

No comments: