Friday, March 16, 2007

He's Doing Better!



Well, Caden just got back from the Dr. with Daddy. He has been seing the Dr. about every 2 weeks since Christmas when he was eating poorly, and now she doesn't need to see him again until 9 months! It was nice that Jeff took him- I was exhausted and needed a nap. Now Jeff is sleeping! Caden got up at 3:30 this morning and then again at 6:00 and he was hard to settle. It must be because he is teething.

Anyway- back to the Dr.! Caden weighed 17 lbs 5 ounces last week. Now he weighs 17 lbs 15 ounces! I think Jeff said he is now in the 50-75th percentile for weight. He was just in the 50th before. So I am happy! The new lactose free formula is obviously working, and I thank God for that. It is stressful when your baby won't eat and is losing weight. I hope he stays good on the formula.

KinderMusik (Caden's music program) wasn't so good today, though. Caden was the ONLY baby who has homework! He is SO SO SO busy while he's there that he doesn't want to do what he is supposed to do. He is too busy looking at the other babies, rolling around and fussing that he doesn't get much out of it. And if he wants something and can't have it (like a paper to put in my booklet that he couldn't destroy) he will SCREAM and cry. But when I tell my family they say: "Well, we know he is yours, that's for sure!"... How nice of them. I guess this is my payback for being an awful child! Caden isn't awful, he's just selfish! *smiles* Bye for now!

No comments: