Thursday, March 15, 2007

Busy Day









It has been such a busy day today. Jeff and I think we will try to sell our condo and get a bigger place, so I thought I would start cleaning today. It was a bigger job than I thought. I have rearranged the living room and the baby's room, moving the computer in to Caden's room and taking the spare bed out to make more room. Caden loves it because he has the entire floor to play on now.
I think Caden is teething because he is drooling buckets- literally. I have changed him atleast 3 times today and that is no easy task because he will not stay still. And he has been spitting up a lot too- it is probably related to the drooling/teething thing. He goes back to the Dr. tomorrow for a check-up due to his lactose intolerance... He has been doing great so I am happy about that.
Caden has had a busy day too. He helped Mommy with all her work, had a bath in his big boy tub (since he can sit a little we have put his tub to a sitting position and he loves it. He kicks his little feet and splashes- it is so cute!) and he helped Mommy with the laundry before reading a story and going to bed. There are some pictures of him in the tub tonight and stealing the folded laundry! There is also a cute one of him with the remote control that was taken a few days ago. He got mad when I took it away- I guess that is what boys do!
It is 9:00 and Jeff will be home from work soon so I should get him something to eat (he forgot his lunch). Caden has been asleep for about 20 minutes. He is probably as tired as I am. What a day!

No comments: