Friday, March 2, 2007

Play and Cats!





Caden just loves to play! The exersaucer we got for him is the best toy ever- Caden loves it. I wish I could have taken better pictures but he was not in the greatest mood this morning. I am still waiting for a little tooth to appear to explain his grumpy behaviour. His bad mood could have also been because it was only 6 am. Caden went to bed at 7:15 last night, got up at 11:00 for a bottle and then slept until 6:00.
Isn't it cute how Caden loves to pet the cats! You can see a bit of Felix's tail in the first picture. When he is in his jolly jumper and the cats walk by he laughs at them. He is adorable.
We just got back from the Dr. and Caden weighs 17lbs and 1 ounce. I don't think it was really accurate, though, because he was moving around a lot. The scale went up to 17lbs 6 ounces at some points... We'll see. I am just happy that his eating problems seem to have been resolved. The Dr. wants to see him again in 2 weeks for his full 6 month check-up.
Caden is napping now. Jeff and I are going to take him with us to Smitty's tonight and then we'll get a movie. It is nice that Caden can entertain himself to some extent now... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin
This is great. I feel like I can keep in touch with you and the baby everyday. I check it everyday to see whats new. Great idea.
He is the cutest ever by the way.

love Tracey