Wednesday, September 5, 2007

3 More Days





3 more days until my little baby is 1! He's no longer a little baby. He toddles all around and is getting to be a pretty good walker. You can see a bruise on his right cheek from some sort of a bump or tumble, though. But that didn't stop him. :) I can't believe he is almost 1! 1 year ago today I was anticipating Caden's arrival and now I just want time to stop before he is all grown up. They don't stay little for long. Oh well, God willing we can always have a few more! *lol* Don't worry- we are in no hurry for that. Daddy isn't anyway! :)

I took the pictures I put up yesterday. Caden is exhausted in all of them as you can probably tell from the look in his eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly believe its been a year already! It seems like just yesterday! He's too cute with the toy lawn mower! ttyl!