Saturday, September 22, 2007

PJ Day at the Jones'




Poor Caden. He is sick. He has a runny nose and his stomach has been upset too. Last night he had a little Chinese food and that probably didn't agree with him, but he loved it. :) And the runny nose might be from teething. Come to think of it- the upset stomach might be too. He always gets a little sick when he is teething. He only has 6 teeth, so that is a strong possibility. Caden had a nice bath this morning and then I put him in clean pj's. He is cozier that way. I'm actually in my pj's too! I picked up a shift at work for tonight and one for tomorrow so I'll be napping when Caden does. I can tell he doesn't feel well. I've been giving him Tylenol cold and he's been drinking lots, so he should get better soon. He was sick once when he was 3 months old and luckily that was it. So when he is under the weather he doesn't know what to do with himself. He grabbed Morty (his stuffed elephant from "Auntie" Nicole) from his crib and his soother- his favourite things. Poor little guy. He just wants lots of cuddles from Morty and Mommy. And he got lots of cuddles from Grammie last night. Jeff and I got back from our "date" :) and Caden was asleep on Grammie, holding Morty and his blankie close. He had a good time. Hopefully he'll get better soon.

No comments: