Thursday, September 6, 2007

Pointing and Giggles






Caden points at everything now. It is so cute. When he wants to show us something, he points and squeals in delight. :) The picture of him pointing at the tree was taken yesterday and the ones of him being tickled were taken just a few minutes ago. He loves being tickled, and he has the most adorable giggle!

I worked all night and had about 3 hours of sleep and then Jeff had to go back to school. So I am hopeful that he'll be home soon because I'm getting tired. Caden is destroying his room right now... :) I only have to stay up like this once a month so it isn't too bad. But I am not thinking as straight as I'd like to. I put a red pen through the wash this morning and got ink everywhere! It's on quite a few clothes and it's stained all over the dryer. So that isn't good. Oh well. Hurry home, Jeff! :)

No comments: