Friday, September 21, 2007

Go Go Go





I am going to put some pictures up once Caden wakes up. They are cute photos of Caden at the playground a few days ago. He is sleeping right now and TRUST ME- I DON'T want to wake him! :) The crankiness has minimized slightly but it is still there. He went down for a nap at about 11:20 because we took him to Friday Fellowship at Jeff's school and we got home late. He woke up after 40 minutes, took his bottle, and demanded to go back to bed. He didn't even want to have his lunch. So he is sleeping peacefully now and I'll give him his lunch when he wakes up.

When I took Caden to the Dr. yesterday for his 1 year checkup he got a few laughs. First he ran up to this man who was probably in his late 50's and said "Dada". He did that twice! The man was a little embarrassed, and everyone there laughed. And then Caden trotted over to a lady and started rubbing her leg! Needless to say I was chasing him the entire time, and the Dr. was 1 hr behind. Not fun. But Caden is doing great so that's good.

Jeff and I are going on a vacation soon and I can't wait! We are going to be away for 8 whole days. Plans are still up in the air but we know we are going to Kelowna for sure and Grammie and Grampie Jones are going to let us use their condo. So Jeff and I can have a real vacation! And we are taking Caden with us. I think it's fun to take him along. We are going to try and find a petting zoo to take him to and we are going to take him swimming hopefully. Jeff also wants to show me where he grew up. I like to see that stuff because I feel like I missed out not knowing Jeff when he was growing up. I love to learn more about him. :) We might even go to Vancouver because we really want to see Caden's Grammie but we are still trying to see if it will work out. There are lots of other places we'd love to see, but Caden is not car friendly so we don't want to do too much driving. It would take the vacation out of vacation. :)

Well, I had better go. Jeff and I are going out tonight (it's been awhile) and Caden's grandparents are going to look after him. I am excited to go out with my sweetie and I am excited to leave my other sweetie with his grandparents! What?! :)

No comments: