Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Spoons, Sulking, and Sniffles







Caden is still a grumpy bear. His nose is still running and no tooth has showed itself yet *sigh*. This morning he had a temper tantrum while Jeff was here and Jeff put him straight to bed. Caden slept from 8:30-10:30. Then we went on a nature walk from 11:00-11:40 or so, and Caden was in no mood for that. He wouldn't walk so I had to carry my bundle of joy (he really was bundled in a ton of layers which made him extra heavy) all the was there and back, with only a little help on Caden's part. We got home and Caden started his tantrums again so I tried to give him his lunch. That just made him angry. So I tried a bottle. That made him livid. I changed him. That made him hysterical. He started kicking me and whining. So back to bed he went. He slept from 12:30-2:30 and now he is awake, but is still grouchy. What can be done with this little turkey? I hope Jeff gets home soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin that's a horrible picture, he'll get you back for that someday! lol Tyke