Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Meet Cadena





Poor Caden...

Jeff and I took Caden for a walk Sunday night and it was cold so I put him in his elephant jacket that his Grammie and Grampie Jones got him while they were in China. Caden had his new football pj's on and his big black boots. This is just to set the stage. :)

Well, Jeff thought Caden looked ridiculous but I thought he looked adorable! :) A man was walking his dog and stopped when he came to Caden and asked: "Does SHE want to see my dog?" Jeff was devastated! It was funny! Poor Caden. We had to hurry home so we could put "her" to bed! *grin* What do you think? Does Caden look like Caden or Cadena in these pictures? Be honest!

1 comment:

Brad and Kristin said...

Hehee, he definitely looks like a boy! That man must have been craaazy! He doesn't have a stitch of pink or purple on him -- he's wearing all boy colors, dark colors! Caden is all boy. I love his girl name, Cadena! That made me laugh. December gets called a boy ALL the time. I'm thrilled if strangers come up and ask me, "What's her name?" because I'm used to everyone asking, "What's his name?" (even when she's in pink or purple or a dress, etc). Ahhh! Some people just don't look close enough to determine what gender the baby is before they start talking about him/her, I guess! But I can see how it would be tough for your little boy to be called a girl! :)

Love, Kristin